Sheikh blowing a surprise for his return to my family in January



Showed Ahmed Sheikh midfielder Egypt clearing on loan from Ahli club, his desire to return officially to red castle, after Hossam Al-Badri coach asked his return in January next year, especially in light of officially registered in the ranks of the team, and the stalled negotiations with some foreign players in the center. " the ward". Sheikh said in televised remarks via the "Online Sport" channel: I am under the civil order, and the incentive for me, and I hope to return, of course, happy praise the coaching staff of the club, led by Captain Hossam Al-Badri. "He added:" I am ready to compete if I went back to my parents now or at the end of the season. " . He continued: "Captain Ihab Galal welcomed me back to my family in January, and will not stand in my way, but I do not know the details of the agreement between Al Ahli and clearing and how it goes." He continued: "until now, Ahli my return had not asked officially, but there are some connections between the two clubs." . He added: "lack of success behind the wasted penalty, even if time is back again, Sotsdy her again, even if I lost again."